NTC uses a mix of environmental tax credits and incentives, client pooling, and “win-win” negotiating procedures to significantly reduce your waste disposal costs. We leverage our national footprint to receive the best possible pricing.
85% of NTC clients are saving over 36% each year for the same waste and recycling service.
- NTC used a mix of environmental tax credits and incentives, client pooling, and "win-win" negotiating procedures to reduce our waste disposal costs by 35%.Terry Pfeifer, ACI Companies
- It’s not what you’ve missed, but how you handle the opportunity when it’s too big to pass by. NTC offered a compelling solution that engages cutting edge technology, and superior customer service. Their platform really makes it easy to capture the credits that makes an impact to your bottom line. Jasmin T. Espy-President - Summit Staffing
- "NTC has recovered hundreds of thousands in tax credits for our 300 locations across the US. They respond efficiency and bring passion and drive to our tax credit program."Gloria Watson, Levecke Companies
- "NTC consulting services have proven to be an asset for our school system. NTC secured our new reduced pricing for a three-year term, ensuring we are provided the best value available. I highly recommend National Tax Credit for any school system. Their program is simple to implement and costs absolutely nothing unless they provide actual savings." (view letter)Ed Miller, Ed.D. Superintendent
- "NTC Environmental Team cut our cost for over 100 locations $97,300 per year with the same waste hauling service we had used for over 10 years"John Reeves- Sunbelt Properties
- NTC team has served our company for over 4 years and helped us recover millions in state and federal tax credits. I highly recommend NTC.Ed Campbell, Controller..97 nursing facilities
NTC conducts a Maximum Efficiency Review with every customer. This involves an in-depth, on-site evaluation of the customers’ waste stream and an assessment of flow, composition, process, and equipment needs.
NTC will conduct a sourcing event if your company works within the Request for Proposal (RFP) management system. Using NTC’s RFP process ensures your company will receive quality service at a fair price. Our extensive and reliable network of vendors are regularly monitored to maintain high performance standards while maximizing profits.
- Our vendor network includes: recyclers, environmental consultants, equipment providers, service and repair companies, waste-to-energy providers, grease trap maintenance, and waste haulers.
- Here at NTC we pride ourselves in providing the best vendors to companies seeking high quality services.
- One of NTC’s primary goals is to aid minority, veteran, and women-owned companies to succeed in the marketplace.
Our Management System
- The RFP management system complies with all regulatory acts, and our reporting system ensures that these standards are met.
NTC increases your company’s efficiency by making certain your RFP includes all costs and services needed to properly handle your waste stream.
NTC conducts a Maximum Efficiency Audit with every customer. This audit involves an in-depth, on-site evaluation of the customer’s waste stream by assessing the flow, composition, processing, and equipment needs of the company.
Our Strategic Sourcing Platform allows competing haulers to bid for the job of transporting your waste. By providing competition-driven services, NTC’s reliable and effective sourcing platform decreases costs for its customers.
Our experienced professionals will create a customized optimization plan which includes: improving recycling and diversion programs, rightsizing pickups and equipment, and immediate cost savings.
We understand that every industry has unique challenges associated with waste and recycling. This is why we design custom solutions to complement each of our customer’s needs. Our network of haulers and recyclers handles commingled (single stream) as well as dual sort systems.
At NTC, we pride ourselves in our best-in-class customer service. Our customers can rest easy knowing that we are happy to resolve any problem around the clock.
Companies can measure, manage, and report their waste and recycling metrics using NTC’s proprietary software.
Customers save time and money by having NTC as the ultimate source of all billing, hauling, and customer service needs.
NTC closely monitors our customer’s logistics to find opportunities to maximize efficiency. We are experts at re-engineering logistics to save time, lower costs, and reduce each company’s environmental footprint.
NTC works with customers to find recyclable commodities in their waste streams. Commodities found are then marketed to vendors on behalf of our customers. This process of recycling commodities yields an additional revenue stream for our customers.
NTC only works with vendors who are properly insured and equipped to provide customers with outstanding service. Our vendors are constantly evaluated to guarantee optimal service to customers.
A vital part of what makes the NTC waste diversion program successful is our ability to implement total employee participation. This means all of our employees are fully aware of what takes place within the company and have been educated regarding our goals. Our highly trained employees help establish a transparent relationship with our customers, and facilitate stakeholder buy-in.