CALL 1-800-713-3570 for more information
Welcome to NTC-TeleHealth: Cloud Based Telemedicine Solutions Revolutionizing Healthcare Affordability, Access & Delivery
NTC-TeleHealth transforms traditional healthcare delivery by harnessing the power of digital telephony and technology resulting in cost effective healthcare for Individuals, Families, and TSAs & Groups.
NTC-TeleHealth provides affordable on-demand, 24/7 phone, video and e-mail access to US Board Certified doctors, who can diagnose your problem and prescribe medication when needed. Individuals and families can consult immediately with our network of U.S.-based, state-licensed doctors for common, non-emergency medical conditions regardless of location.
My Personal Health Manager
Integrated Health Technology at Your Fingertips
~ Health Library
~ Symptom Checker
~ Interactive Health Tools
~ Health Risk Assessment
~ Electronic Prescriptions
~ Wellness Tools
- U.S.-based, Board Certified Physicians provide information, diagnosis and prescriptions.
- Covers 70% of ailments associated with doctor office consultations & 80% of ER visits.
- Receive 24/7/365 Doctor Consultations over the phone, email, mobile app and secure video.
- No Co-pay, Deductibles or Usage Limitations!
- Covers member & up to 5 family members.
- Top Credentialed Carriers: United Healthcare, Humana, BlueCross/BlueShield, Aetna, etc.
- Convenient -No waiting days or weeks for an appointment
- Pharmacy Discount Card- accepted at 60,000+ locations.
- 100% Approval – You cannot be turned down!
Medical absenteeism costs employers the equivalent of $300 billion in lost productivity!
Are you too busy to find the time to go to the doctor, if you can even get an appointment?
When you or your child is running a high fever in the middle of the night, you can’t wait until morning for treatment.
Whether you are on a business trip or just enjoying vacation with the family, National Tax Credit provides you access to physicians no matter where you are.
Being a student is a challenge of its own. NTC-TeleHealth provides students with an affordable access when they need it most.