At NTC, we appreciate the complex market forces that affect property value. In these economically precarious days, property values over different asset classes can drop rapidly and drastically. We are devoted to working on behalf of our commercial real estate clients to obtain the most accurate property tax valuation for each property for each assessment year.
We settle most of our cases without cause for a trial. Avoiding this litigation results in saving a great deal of time and money. By reaching a property tax valuation agreement that is satisfactory to our clients and also the assessors, we can work diligently and effectively for our clients without the need for expensive, antagonistic court proceedings.
It is our mission to reach a fair, equitable property value for all of our clients. We will create a complete, succinct, and thorough explanation of the valuation of your property and meet with the assessor to negotiate an accurate tax assessment. We will manage your case persistently and efficiently, prepared to litigate if negotiations prove inadequate.
- It’s not what you’ve missed, but how you handle the opportunity when it’s too big to pass by. NTC offered a compelling solution that engages cutting edge technology, and superior customer service. Their platform really makes it easy to capture the credits that makes an impact to your bottom line. Jasmin T. Espy-President - Summit Staffing
- "NTC consulting services have proven to be an asset for our school system. NTC secured our new reduced pricing for a three-year term, ensuring we are provided the best value available. I highly recommend National Tax Credit for any school system. Their program is simple to implement and costs absolutely nothing unless they provide actual savings." (view letter)Ed Miller, Ed.D. Superintendent
- NTC team has served our company for over 4 years and helped us recover millions in state and federal tax credits. I highly recommend NTC.Ed Campbell, Controller..97 nursing facilities
- "NTC has recovered hundreds of thousands in tax credits for our 300 locations across the US. They respond efficiency and bring passion and drive to our tax credit program."Gloria Watson, Levecke Companies
- NTC used a mix of environmental tax credits and incentives, client pooling, and "win-win" negotiating procedures to reduce our waste disposal costs by 35%.Terry Pfeifer, ACI Companies
- "NTC Environmental Team cut our cost for over 100 locations $97,300 per year with the same waste hauling service we had used for over 10 years"John Reeves- Sunbelt Properties